CARFAX One-Owner. Clean CARFAX. Certified. Attitude Black Metallic 2015 Toyota 4Runner Limited 4WD 5-Speed Automatic with Overdrive 4.0L V6 SMPI DOHC **ONE OWNER**, **ALL SERVICE RECORDS**, **LOCAL TRADE**, **CLEAN CARFAX**, 4WD, Redwood w/Leather Seat Trim.
Toyota Certified Used Vehicles Details:
* Roadside Assistance
* Transferable Warranty
* Powertrain Limited Warranty: 84 Month/100,000 Mile (whichever comes first) from original in-service date
* Warranty Deductible: $50
* 160 Point Inspection
* Limited Warranty: 12 Month/12,000 Mile (whichever comes first) from certified purchase date
* Roadside Assistance for 1 Year
* Vehicle History
* 2015 KBB.com Best Resale Value Awards
Coad Toyota, Home of the Lifetime Warranty!
* If you need a rugged weekend warrior that can also double as a reliable, comfortable daily driver, Toyota's 4Runner SUV for 2015 makes an excellent choice. A 3rd-row seat option, while cramped, expands the 4Runner's passenger carrying capacity to seven. Source: KBB.com
* Outstanding off-road capability; strong V6 engine; ample cargo capacity; optional third-row seat. Source: Edmunds
* A family commuter on the weekdays and off-road adventurer on the weekends, the 2015 Toyota 4Runner can truly do it all. On the road, the drivetrain on the 4Runner shines. It accelerates briskly with a 4.0-Liter, 270 Horsepower V6 engine mated to a smooth-shifting 5-speed automatic transmission. The 4Runner has three drivetrain choices for you to choose from. Rear-wheel drive is standard in the SR5 and the Limited, Part-time 4WD is standard on the Trail model and an option on the SR5, and Full-time 4WD with a limited-slip, locking center differential is an option on the Limited. Maximum towing capacity for the 4Runner is 4,700 pounds. Keeping true to its rugged heritage, it has an upright windshield, long roofline and nearly vertical liftgate, which contributes to a sturdy appearance. With bulging fenders and 9.6 inches of ground clearance in the 4-wheel-drive version, the 4Runner shows off its rugged personality. Access to the rear cargo is through a single-piece liftgate with a unique power rear window. For transporting your gear, it can hold an impressive 47.2 cubic feet of cargo when the rear seats are up. Once inside, you will find that the cabin of the 4Runner interior is both functional and inviting. Drivers will welcome the clear instrumentation with large buttons and rotary knobs for climate and audio controls. There's a soundtrack to every adventure. You won't miss a beat with 4Runner's standard Entune Audio Plus system: a 6.1-in high-resolution touch-screen display, AM/FM CD player with MP3/WMA playback capability, auxiliary audio jack and USB port with iPod connectivity. Go on the adventure of a lifetime with a 2015 4Runner. Source: The Manufacturer Summary